AMA Pittsburgh assists students in gaining valuable skills and developing professional contacts to ease the transition between college life and professional life. AMA Pittsburgh is the foundation upon which you can build professional success.
The 2020 AMA Pittsburgh Collegiate Marketing Plan Competition is planned for March 27, 2020 at Point Park University. If you are interested in learning more and entering a team from your university click here.
Why Become a Collegiate Member of AMA?
Becoming a collegiate member offers students a variety of educational and networking opportunities that can help support you as you complete your education and move toward a professional career. Collegiate members are offered the following opportunities:
- Network with professional members and other marketing professionals who regularly attend AMA events. Our events usually attract between 50 and 125 marketing professionals.
- Placement of your resume in the AMA Pittsburgh Collegiate Resume Book, which is accessible by all AMA Pittsburgh members and their employers
- Opportunity to apply for AMA Pittsburgh Collegiate Scholarship, which is awarded to a junior AMA collegiate member.
- Attend AMA Pittsburgh Monthly Luncheon Programs featuring marketing leaders from regional businesses and corporations. Students are offered a special discount to most events.
- Participate in monthly Collegiate forum meetings where students from all local schools can discuss ideas, share successes and receive information on upcoming collegiate and professional events.
- Upon graduation, you will have the opportunity to become a professional member of AMA Pittsburgh – at a significant discount. This Student Membership is only offered to graduating students who were collegiate members of AMA before graduation. Currently, the student membership is $50 – a significant discount from the professional membership cost. (Student Membership application)