Welcome to the 9th Annual AMA Marketer of the Year Awards!
2015 Call for Entries is Officially Open!
Since 2007, the AMA Pittsburgh—the region’s largest marketing association for over 60 years—has hosted the prestigious and highly coveted Marketer of the Year awards. As Western PA’s premier, results-based marketing award, the Marketer of the Year recognizes and honors the very best marketers from both brands and agencies for their creative work, excellence and success in 14 categories, as well as the Grand Marketer of the Year.
We’re looking for the Best of the Best, so if you believe you have an award-winning marketing campaign from 2015, submit your entry today!
- B2B Products & Services
- Consumer Products & Services
- Education Marketing
- Financial Services Marketing
- Media Entity (Self Promotion)
- Retail Marketing
- Medical & Healthcare Marketing
- Minority & Women Owned Business Marketing
- Nonprofit Marketing
- Professional Services
- Public Relations or Advertising Firm (Self Promotion)
- Real Estate & New Construction Marketing
- Sports, Entertainment, Hospitality, & Travel Marketing
- Technology Products & Services
*Please note: you may enter more than one category.
The following work is eligible for submission:
- Any marketing work that was created by a marketer based in Western Pennsylvania
- Any marketing work that was created by a marketing/advertising agency based in Western Pennsylvania
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact email@example.com.
We wish everyone the best of luck!
AMA Members – $50/entry
Non-AMA Members – $100/entry
*All entries must be submitted by October 16, 2015.
Save the Date
MOY Ceremony & Luncheon
This year’s awards ceremony and luncheon, which is open to both AMA members and non-members, will once again be held at LeMont—the area’s only Five-Star Diamond restaurant. We hope you will join us, and your peers, as we recognize and celebrate 2015’s award winners.
When: Thursday, December 10, 2015 • Time: 11:15 am – 1:30 pm
Where: LeMont Restaurant, 1114 Grandview Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15211
REGISTER NOW to attend the ceremony & luncheon!
Click Here To See Who
With Special Thanks To: