The Pittsburgh AMA Marketing Plan Competition culminated Friday, April 10th at the Sewell Center of Robert Morris University with 9 teams from 5 different universities competing with their plans for Sustainable Pittsburgh. Six judges and Matt Mehalik from Sustainable Pittsburgh donated their time to scoring the plans and interacting with the students. Our judges reviewed each teams plan, poster and presentation (150 points total) ultimately determining the three award winning teams who received bragging rights along with $300 for First place, $200 for Second place and $100 for Third place.
1st Place: West Virginia University
2nd Place: University of Pennsylvania
3rd Place: Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Thanks to our esteemed judges –marketing professionals who gave generously of their time to connect and support these student efforts.
- Pam Koren Director of Marketing McDonalds Corp
- Paul Carbone UPMC Health Plan Sales and Marketing Director
- Steven Sarfin VP Marketing at MedExpress
- Angela Ferguson Giant Eagle Customer Service Development Manager
- Linda Nyman Co owner and marketing director Penn Brewery
- Bethany Brown Client Relationship Director MSA
- Matt Mehalik, Program Manager Sustainable Pittsburgh